Wagering requirements and T&C’s Apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Cheltenham Festival is the culmination of the Jumps season and the event that gathers huge crowds and attracts the interest of many across the world. From March 15–18, you can watch some of the finest jockeys and racehorses in the world displaying their talents during four days of extraordinary horse racing at Cheltenham Festival. The event kicks off in two weeks, so it’s high time you get ready for the seasonal championships of the National Hunt racing calendar. Check out our Cheltenham tips that will help you stay ahead of the game.
Syncing Sensations with Vibrating Strap-Ons
Strap-on play has long been a popular choice for couples looking to explore new sensations and enhance their intimate experiences. With advancements in technology, the introduction of vibrating strap-ons has taken pleasure to a whole new level. These innovative devices offer a range of benefits, from increased stimulation to improved synchronization between partners. In this article, we will delve into the world of vibrating strap-ons and explore how they can enhance your sexual encounters.
The Basics of Vibrating Strap-Ons
A vibrating strap-on is a sex toy designed to be worn by one partner while penetrating another. It typically consists of a harness that is worn around the waist or hips, along with a dildo or vibrator attachment. What sets vibrating strap-ons apart is the addition of a vibrating motor, which provides extra stimulation to both the wearer and the receiver.
These devices are available in various sizes, shapes, and materials to suit individual preferences. Some vibrating strap-ons come with remote controls, allowing the wearer or their partner to conveniently adjust the intensity or pattern of vibrations during play. The versatility of these toys makes them suitable for both heterosexual and same-sex couples.
The Benefits of Vibrating Strap-Ons
1. Enhanced Stimulation: One of the primary benefits of vibrating strap-ons is the added stimulation they provide. The vibrating motor can intensify the sensations for both partners, leading to more pleasurable experiences. The vibrations can stimulate erogenous zones, such as the clitoris or perineum, resulting in heightened arousal and stronger orgasms.
Ready to embark on a journey of synchronized pleasure? Check out Vibrating Strap Ons to discover a wide range of options that can take your intimate moments to new heights.
2. Synchronization: Vibrating strap-ons allow partners to synchronize their movements and sensations. As the vibrations travel through the toy, both the wearer and the receiver can experience pleasure simultaneously. This synchronization can lead to a deeper connection and a more intimate and satisfying sexual experience.
3. Versatility: Vibrating strap-ons offer versatility in terms of pleasure options. Some models come with interchangeable attachments, allowing couples to experiment with different shapes, sizes, and textures. This versatility ensures that each encounter can be customized to suit individual desires and preferences.
Tips for Using Vibrating Strap-Ons
Now that we’ve explored the benefits of vibrating strap-ons, here are a few tips to make the most of your experience:
- Communication is key: Discuss your desires and boundaries with your partner before using a vibrating strap-on. Open and honest communication ensures that both partners are comfortable and can fully enjoy the experience.
- Choose the right size and shape: Consider the preferences and comfort of both partners when selecting a vibrating strap-on. Experiment with different sizes and shapes to find the perfect fit for your pleasure.
- Use lubrication: Apply a water-based lubricant to the dildo or vibrator attachment to enhance comfort and reduce friction. This will make the experience more enjoyable for both partners.
- Explore different positions: Vibrating strap-ons can be used in various positions, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Find positions that provide optimal pleasure and allow for easy movement and control.
- Take turns: If both partners enjoy penetration, take turns wearing the strap-on to experience the pleasure from different perspectives. This can add variety and excitement to your play sessions.
Remember, the key to a satisfying experience with a vibrating strap-on is to prioritize the comfort and pleasure of both partners. Take the time to explore, communicate, and experiment to find what works best for you.
Select the race in the table below and see all the Runners and Odds:
Cheltenham Gold Cup Predictions
The final day of the meeting sees the attention turn to the illustrious Gold Cup. Al Boum Photo wasn’t able to repeat his victories from 2019 and 2020 in the Blue Riband race in 2021, as he finished back in third. Minella Indo won the race, while A Plus Tard was in third.
Gold Cup is almost wide-open, with Minella Indo listed as the favourite. Meanwhile, Monkfish and Shishkin are also towards the top.
Cheltenham Races Gold Cup Results 2021
|Cheltenham Gold Cup Results
|Gold Cup Winner
|A Plus Tard
|Al Boum Photo
*Odds subject to change
Cheltenham Tips 2022: Our Selection For This Festival
If you are looking for the tips for Cheltenham and favourites, check out our preview of the races for each day of the Festival and the current odds for the biggest race of the respective day below. Our reviews are in-depth and they can help you understand Cheltenham.
Cheltenham Day 1 Tips – Tuesday
The opening day of the Cheltenham festival features races such as the Champion Hurdle, the Arkle Novice’s Chase and the Supreme Novices Hurdle.
It looks set to be a competitive renewal of the race in 2022, with Kilcruit at the top of the market. He was well-beaten in the Champion Bumper by Sir Gerhard, but bounced back with a victory at the Punchestown Festival.
History could repeat itself in the Champion Hurdle, as Honeysuckle is solid at the top. She was the star of the day at the Festival in 2021, as Rachel Blackmore rode her to victory in this race. We wouldn’t rule out her becoming a two-time winner.
The Mares Hurdle could be an exciting clash according to the ante-post market. Black Tears, Echoes in Rain and Stormy Ireland are all short. However, Concertista looks as though she will be back stronger in 2022.
Cheltenham Tips for the Arkle Chase 2022
The Arkle Chase will be a huge race on the opening day of the meeting. Bob Olinger looks set to be involved. However, Appreciate It looks to be the horse to beat after winning his last four. He was very impressive when beating Ballyadam by 24 lengths in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle in 2021.
Cheltenham Day 2 Tips – Wednesday
Day 2 of the Cheltenham Festival features races such as the Queen Mother Champion Chase, Coral Cup, Steeple Chase, and others.
The Champion Chase could be a thrilling contest in 2022, especially if Chacun Pour Soi returns for another attempt at Cheltenham. Altior could also return. However, Shishkin is the one to beat for Nicky Henderson, as he has won on nine from ten starts.
The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle could be another route that Kilcruit and Sir Gerhard could take. The latter of the horses was victorious in the Champion Bumper, but we would back Kilcruit to reverse the form.
Tiger Roll could be back on track in the Cross Country on the second day.
Cheltenham Day 3 Tips – Thursday
St Patrick’s Day at the Festival will see two very eye-catching races in the space of an hour as the Ryanair Chase and Stayers’ Hurdle take place.
Allaho once again looks like the horse to beat in the Ryanair Chase, as he was dominant in this renewal in 2021. However, A Plus Tard could drop back in trip to rival the reigning champion, while Energumene also has proven quality over this distance.
The premier event on the calendar for Stayers’ is the featured race of the day on Thursday. Flooring Porter is the defending champion and could become a two-time winner. However, Thyme Hill has all the ability in the world to win this race for the first time.
Cheltenham Day 4 Tips – Gold Cup
Friday at the Cheltenham Festival is all about the Gold Cup. Al Boum Photo could once again line up for the race, as he looks to win the illustrious race for the third time in four years. Minella Indo is the current favourite, as he is the defending champion for Henry De Bromhead. A Plus Tard could yet have a second attempt at the Gold Cup for the same yard.
The two most interesting selections in the race are Shishkin and Monkfish. It would be a captivating battle to see the two superstars square off. However, only time will tell whether we will be lucky enough to see that clash.
Cheltenham Tips: the Old Course and the New Course
Before we go on with our Cheltenham tips, let’s check the racecourse conditions for the upcoming festival. Check here our guide that contains the racecard 2022 for Cheltenham Festival.
The Cheltenham Festival features four days of intense races that are being run on three courses — the old course, the new course, and the Cross Country Course, all of which are very different.
Just as the tips, don’t forget to take a look at the Cheltenham sign up offers.
Difference between the Old and the New Course
The old course is probably the most famous track in Cheltenham, hosting all the action of the first two days of the festival.
The Old course has only four starting positions, as opposed to five of the New Course that make the run from start to finish line much shorter. Also, the field at the Old Course is tighter than the one at the New Course, which ultimately favours horses with more of a turn of foot.
The New Course has a much broader fall from the top of the hill, meaning that the run from the final bend to the finish line is a lot longer. This tracks suit horses that are better prepared for the long ride, and it’s much easier for them to make a comeback from greater distance.
Both of these courses are left-handed, and both have a stiff finish up at the Cheltenham hill, with the stiffness varying at the finish. Overall, the Old course is regarded as a speed test, whereas in the New Course, the emphasis is much more on stamina. You are probably wondering why is this important for punters? Well, if you want to make successful tips for Cheltenham, you have to find the horse best-suited to the specific test of each course.
Cheltenham Predictions 2022, which are the most solid tips?
From Cheltenham predictions to Cheltenham tips; all the talk from the racing world is about the four days of action at Prestbury Park. Below we share with you some of the top Cheltenham Festival predictions and offer a couple of outside picks that we feel are worth paying attention to.
Cheltenham Festival 2022 predictions
There is just under a year to go before the Cheltenham Festival, but there are some interesting selections in the ante-post markets. Honeysuckle will be a very popular selection for the Champion Hurdle, as she looks to successfully defend her crown. It’s unknown yet whjere the leading challenger will come from in that race, with both Bob Olinger and Appreciate It likely to go elsewhere.
Shishkin looks to be an outstanding chance for the Queen Mother Champion Chase, as he looks to add another Festival winner to his name. Chacun Pour Soi could be the leading contender, but there are serious doubts as to whether he has the course form required to compete at the Festival.
Thyme Hill should run well in the Stayers’ Hurdle after missing the race in 2021, while Allaho looks to be an excellent favourite for the Ryanair Hurdle. The Gold Cup in 2022 could be very interesting. However, we would be most interested in Monkfish in that huge race.
Statistics help you to pace a winner
Cheltenham festival is coming soon, and it’s time to check out our latest Cheltenham tips that will make a great week even better. To that end, take a look at our Cheltenham tips, and you will start making more informed decisions in no time. In this guide we help you understand better tips on horse racing.
The trainer statistics
The trainer plays a significant role in a success of a horse. The list of the duties that a trainer needs to perform is enormous — they are a father, mother, coach, amateur doctor, babysitter, and horses’ best friend. The trainer’s job is to figure out how to get the maximum results from a genetically high strung horse without compromising its health.
Here are the key things from our Cheltenham tips about trainers you should have in mind before making any decision:
- Winning percentage is certainly important, but we really want to learn the sub-statistics. Are their horses more successful on sprints or routes? On turf or on dirt? Do they prefer training two-year-olds or older?
- Observe how a trainer performs when he or she raises/drops the claiming price of a horse.
- How does a trainer select the best spots for their horse? How many times have we seen a horse perform amazingly, move up to allowance company and have a streak of a couple of miserable races in a row? The trainer’s job is to find the right spot for their horse so that it can be successful if it runs at its best pace.
- See whether the trainer has a particular go-to jockey for a specific type of race.
- How does the trainer’s horse perform in the early stages of the event? Sometimes, some trainers are off to a slow start and need time to get into the swing of the event. Look at the statistics and see how you can use them to your advantage.
The jockey statistic
In most cases, the jockey doesn’t play a significant role in a horse’s success. Usually, the fastest horse is the one that wins the race, regardless of who’s riding it. After all, a Bugatti Veyron will always win the race against the Porsche 911(or against any car for that matter), regardless of the driver. However, the jockey can help a horse win in many ways.
Having all of this in mind, jockey’s statistic is worth checking out, and we included them in our Cheltenham Festival tips. It’s very common that many jockeys tend to perform better at specific courses — and you can use that to your advantage. Look out for jockeys that have less than a 14 per cent strike rate on rides. Be cautious about horses with negative jockey, particularly when the horse is racing in less than ideal conditions.
What happened in 2021? See the winners of the main race
|JCB Triumph Hurdle
|Randox Health Handicap Hurdle
|Cheltenham Gold Cup
|Albert Bartlett’s Novices’ Hurdle
|Galopin Des Champs
FAQ – Cheltenham Tips
Below is a list of key Cheltenham tips every punter should know to make informed decisions.
Which are the Cheltenham Gold Cup predictions for 2022?
There are still many uncertainties surrounding the Gold Cup in 2022. However, Monkfish looks like an excellent favourite for the race.
Where to find all the Cheltenham Festival Favourites?
On our site, you will find the list of the favourites for each race. Our predictions are weekly updates with the best odds.
What Are the Most Common Cheltenham Bet Types?
Knowing the most popular bet types is on top of every Cheltenham Tips list. These include:
(1) Starting Price (SP), which involves the odds at the beginning of each race.
(2 )Favourites, which refers to the odds of horses with the best chance to win a specific race.
(3) Non-Runner No Bet (NRNB), which is a guarantee that the operator will refund your wager should the horse you bet on gets disqualified prior the race.
(4) Ante-Post, which are bets that are laid at least 24 hours before the start of a race.
How to Watch the Cheltenham Festival Online?
Online streaming is a service offered by many online bookmakers. In this case, you will need a stable internet connection. You may also watch it on TV. Some bookies also provide live streaming with commentary as well.
What Cheltenham Tips to Know Before Starting Laying Bets?
The margins offered by online bookmakers are particularly low on the morning of racing while the limits are set quite high.
To achieve that, you may consider having a large number of bookmaker accounts.
Cheltenham ante-post tips 2022 are already available?
Yes, they are. You can start to check the favourites. All the predictions are already available for each race.