Cheltenham Free Bet Offers
What Types of Bets Can You Place During Cheltenham 2021?
As well as giving us the chance to see all the top equine talent on offer, the Cheltenham Festival is terrific in terms of great betting promotions. From money-back deals to extra places, cash-back offers to enhanced odds we’ll take a look at everything being handed out by the biggest online bookmakers in the business during the busiest betting week of the year.
The trick as a punter is to understand that bookmakers fall over themselves to offer great deals during the Festival, as the competition for custom is massive. Here’s a look at all the best free bet offers across the board.Discover more on Free Bets
Money Back Promotions & NRNB Offers 2021 for Cheltenham Festival
What is a Money Back Offer?
In betting terms, a ‘money back’ offer is a promotion with which the bookmaker will refund your stake, often as a free bet, as long as a certain event happens within a given race.
Both Sky Bet and Paddy Power have been very prevalent with money back Cheltenham specials in the past. Their deals, with changeable conditions, have enticed many punters in who feel that they are getting some form of betting insurance in what are very competitive races.
Money back specials can last throughout the whole four days of the Festival, while some only concern the first race of each day.Discover more on Money Back
Cheltenham Extra Places Offers 2021
What Is an Extra Place Offer?
Extra Place offers are crucial for many punters at the Cheltenham Festival, given the competitive nature of every race during the week. Under normal racing rules, those betting each-way will only be paid out on 3 places in races of 8+ runners or 4 places in handicap races of 16 or more contenders.
With an Extra Place offer, however, bookmakers can take it upon themselves to hand out 5 or even 6 places on certain races, such as the Champion Hurdle, the Champion Chase, the Stayers’ Hurdle and the Gold Cup. Ladbrokes, SkyBet, Paddy Power and Coral have all done this in the past.Discover more on Extra Places
Best Odds Guaranteed at Cheltenham Festival
What Is a Best Odds Guaranteed Offer?
While many bookmakers offer a BOG or ‘best odds guaranteed’ deal every day, some will add this to their portfolio only for the Cheltenham Festival.
BOG deals give the punter the chance to take whatever price is offered for their horse on the day, without the fear of missing out on money should that price change.
So, if you back a Festival horse in the morning at 4/1 and it wins at 3/1, you are paid at the bigger price. Conversely, if that horse ends up going off at 7/1 you will be paid out at the bigger odds!Discover more on Best Odds Guaranteed
Cheltenham Offers for Existing Customers
World-class bookmakers try to keep a competitive edge by providing numerous promotions and bonuses on a daily basis. This includes Cheltenham new customers offers and various promotions for existing customers. Cheltenham festival is not an exception as there are plenty of Cheltenham offers for existing customers. Let’s take a look at how Cheltenham bookmaker offers usually look like.
Some UK bookmakers tend to refund the losing bets on British and Irish horses who whip around the start or fail to come out of stalls. Of course, some restrictions and rules apply for these kinds of promotions such as residency restrictions, maximum real cash benefit, etc. Also, you can’t count on cashback if you don’t meet the general terms and conditions.
Sometimes bookmakers refund your losses even if your preferred horse finishes second to the favourite. However, they will probably refund your money up to a certain amount (usually around £10).
Some operators refund your funds if your horse falls down during the race. The money back is sometimes paid in real money and sometimes as Free Bet. Usually, you have to stake more than £5 to be included in this promotion. Also, you have to use the refunded Free Bet in the next couple of days after the cashback.
Enhanced odds promos
Cheltenham betting offers often include certain odds enhancement promotions as bookies want to provide some extra value for the whole of their player base. These enhancements are usually updated daily, and players get to place bets at higher odds on particular races. Price boosts also include betting on winning jockeys, trainers, and even race winning distances.
Operators are particularly generous when it comes to Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, the opening race of the Cheltenham festival. That’s when Cheltenham betting offers are most extensive as bookmakers provide various odds enhancement specials. For example, you may find that the odds are significantly higher for Supreme Novices’ Hurdle race, even for the favourites. However, if the odds are vastly increased, there might be a stake limitation for that bet.
You should have in mind that these are just a few interesting Cheltenham betting offers you may find for the festival. These promotions are constantly updated, so we recommend that you check our review below and check out our up-to-date Cheltenham betting offers for existing customers.
Cheltenham Festival Bookies & Offers: our Selection of Betting Sites
All the famous bookies have great Cheltenham sign up offers, that’s for sure. However, it might be a bit difficult to choose the appropriate offer because bookmakers overflow the internet with adds of their respected bonuses and promotions. We keep on piling up the information about Cheltenham betting offers because we want to help you make the best choice. Every information is valuable, so you should pay close attention to our comparative tables.
Ladbrokes Cheltenham 2021
Ladbrokes is a long-established bookmaker and as such, they will probably release some generous Cheltenham free bets offers and other promotions. They have always been imaginative when it comes to finding new ways to attract their players. Ladbrokes Cheltenham betting offers are great as they offer free bet bonuses and odds boost promotions. The boost promotion counts for each named race meeting, and free bet bonuses have to be used within a couple of weeks of account registration. It’s worth mentioning that some Ladbrokes promotion excludes certain deposit methods.
Coral Cheltenham 2021
Coral is a well-known bookmaker, particularly in the UK, so it’s no surprise that they also play a very strong role when it comes to the Cheltenham betting offers. They always cook up some interesting free bet bonuses along with the generous cash back features to keep the players motivated, which is why we can expect great Cheltenham free bets offers from them. Of course, if you want to try their Cheltenham new customers offers, you have to meet the necessary promotional terms and requirements which are straightforward and accessible.
bet365 Cheltenham 2021
Bet365 has also prepared some Cheltenham betting offers for the 2021 festival. You have to sign up, make the initial deposit (usually no less than $5), and they will match your qualifying deposit in Bet credits. However, you have to meet the minimal odds requirement and some of the payment methods might be excluded from their promotion. The usual terms and conditions apply for this promotion.
Learn more about Cheltenham Offers
Cheltenham festival is one of the biggest sports spectacles in the UK and one of the most significant horse racing events in the world, like the Grand National. Horse racing is highly popular in the gambling world and many bookmakers agree that Cheltenham festival is one of the most appealing meetings for punters. That is why bookmakers always come up with exceptional Cheltenham betting offers, probably more than for any other sports event in the UK.
That said, let’s take a look at our review about the Cheltenham festival betting offers and check out our experts’ opinion and guidelines so you can make the most out of your gambling.
How to create an account online?
Before you can take the full advantage of the best Cheltenham betting offers, you have to visit the preferred bookmakers’ website, register as a brand new player, and make the initial deposit. The registration process is quite simple and it takes only a couple of minutes to complete the form. Here are the usual steps:
- Open the bookmakers’ website and find the “join in/sign up” button
- Fill out the registration form by providing the necessary information including your full name, email address, country, etc.
- Choose the preferred currency (some bookmakers have the “deposit limit” option)
- Enter the promo/bonus code if you possess one
- The final step is to verify that you’re not a robot by entering some random numbers in the column
- When you agree to the T&Cs, you can start making deposits and claim the bonuses/promotions
However, in order to successfully open an account and check the Cheltenham sign up offers, you have to meet some general terms and conditions. Terms and conditions fluctuate from bookmaker to bookmaker, but here are some of the most frequent ones:
- You have to be 18 or older in order to register (this is a universal requirement for all bookmakers)
- You need to make sure that gambling is legal in your country (check whether you’re not in the restricted zone)
- Normally, you have to verify your identity by providing an ID or some other proof of identity (all the winnings will be fortified otherwise)
- You can have only one account in order to claim the bonuses (only new customers can claim the welcome bonuses)
How to Choose a Good Offer?
Here are the key factors you have to take notice of when trying to find the best Cheltenham betting offers:
- Check up on the bookmakers’ website and examine the responsiveness of the website; delays and lags can be quite irritating when trying to place a bet.
- Look into the website and see whether they have an application for both iOS and Android.
- Compare the odds and the range of betting markets between different bookmakers; some operators might have significantly higher odds than others.
- Get some information about the rewards for loyal customers and VIP programs; browse for welcome bonuses for new players and bonuses/promotions for existing customers.
- Some operators hand over some free spins bonuses for their online casinos; you might want to take that into consideration as well before you make up your mind.
- See if the bookmaker has an accessible customer service support; you should choose the one with 24/7 availability, preferably one that offers a live chat feature.
If you are looking for a complete guide about the horse racing betting, we can suggest you a new site about horses. Find the calendar of the racecourse around the world and the best tips for bettors. The site is for punters that want to follow all the main events and have the best Predictions and Offers. Click on the button below and enjoy the site.
Some Free Bets Offers Examples
Cheltenham festival might be a great time to open an account as that’s when bookmakers offer some of the most attractive promotions. One of the most appealing Cheltenham bookmaker offers would be the Cheltenham free bet offers. Basically, you place bets (there is usually a minimal stake), and you get additional money in free bets. So, even if you fail along the way, you’ll get a second chance to retrieve the funds, or possibly win big.
Let’s look over some of the possible free bet offers that you might find interesting. Have in mind that these are just random examples as bookmakers regularly alter these bonuses.
- Free Bet £200 – After opening an account, you have to deposit at least £10 so you can qualify for the 100% deposit up to £200. So, if your deposit is, for example, £50, you’ll receive additional £50 in free bet credits to place bets of your choice.
- £20 Free bet – You have 2 weeks to place the initial £5 bet (minimal stake) so that you could get £20 in a free bet. However, this offer is available for selected markets only.
- £60 Free bet – Players have to place bets at odds 2.0 or higher to qualify for this bonus. There is a 40x wager requirement if free bets are used for casino games. Only players that deposit more than £10 within 7 days of opening a new account are eligible for this bonus.
Finding these promotions shouldn’t be too difficult; they are usually under the promotion section on the website. If not, they are easy to find on the homepage because bookmakers try to keep them as noticeable as possible, particularly for events such as the Cheltenham festival.
Our team of experts have examined Cheltenham online offers, and they have come up with a shortlist of Cheltenham free bets offers. Feel free to check it out as you might find some valuable information that could help you hit it big.
About Cheltenham 2021: Horse Races & Days of the Festival
Cheltenham festival is one of the most significant horse racing events on the planet. The festival has a long history and is rich in tradition. The first race was recorded over 200 years ago, in 1815, when the meeting was held at the Nottingham Hill. Cheltenham festival takes place every year in March in Cheltenham, UK. The Cheltenham Racecourse can host more than 70.000 spectators, enabling them to witness some of the best horses and trainers in the world competing for the grand prize. The Gold Cup is the final day of the festival, as well as the pinnacle of the entire event.
If you are thinking about attending the 2021 Cheltenham festival, you can rest assured that the atmosphere is amazing. The tickets are not expensive as you can afford one for £70.
Champion day is the opening day of the Cheltenham festival and probably one of the most popular showcases in the Jump racing season. It is regarded as one of the favourite jump racing events that feature four first-class Grade one races. Champion day unites horse racing fans from around the world at Cheltenham Racecourse as they come for the thrill of racing and entertainment. The champion hurdle is the highlight of the opening day and many notable names have won the trophy throughout the years.
Ladies day is the second day of the Cheltenham festival wherein women traditionally dress in glamorous outfits and compete for the award for the best-dressed lady, best accessories and best hat. Women at the races are wearing their most elegant clothes to contribute to a day of excitement and gambling. Besides elegance and grace, top racing events are guaranteed as well. The Queen Mother Champion Chase is a perfect opportunity for punters to play up their winnings throughout this amazing race.
St. Patrick’s Thursday
Day three of the festival or St. Patrick’s Thursday is a must-attend date for all the racegoers. The atmosphere is phenomenal and the Guinness Village is the star attraction of the day. In 2018, Willie Mullins became the most successful trainer in the Festival history with 61 as he scored seven winners on 2018 St. Patrick’s Thursday.
Gold cup Day
Gold Cup Day is the climax of the entire Jump racing season and the final day of the festival. The race is 3 miles 2.5 furlongs long, and there are 22 fences to be jumped over. In 2018, Richard Johnson with his Irish-bred horse Native River prevailed in an epic clash with Nico De Boinville and his Might Bite. Overall, it’s definitely an unmissable event for everyone, a showcase of elite sporting champions trying to compete for the substantial purse of more than £350.000. It’s a final push for profit for punters and a chance to recoup losses from the previous three days.
Cheltenham Betting Guide 2021: Our Tips
If you want to take advantage of Cheltenham betting offers, it’s always good to inform yourself about the horses, races, and jockeys as plenty of factors influence the outcome of the race. You should take all of them into consideration before having a bet.
- You should check out your preferred horse’s form. It’s important to know how well the horse has performed recently. Finding this information is easy; you can purchase a racecard at the course and you can find all the information about the day’s runners there. When you finish studying the horse’s form, you should choose the one that has recently run well.
- Dig up some information about the jockey and the trainer as it can pay off big time. You should fish for some information about their winning record, especially at the Cheltenham festival. However, don’t expect that if the jockey or trainer is famous that they’ll win because your favourite jockey can’t win every race.
- You can always go with a quirky name or even your lucky number. If you your favourite colour is red, choose a jockey that wears red silks. It’s proven to be a popular way to place bets.
- Watch back some of the previous Cheltenham festivals and look for a horse with experience. Take note of the horses that have previously won or been unlucky defeated. Concentrating on Cheltenham form has thrown up plenty of big winners. Also, you can pick out the best looking horse from the Parade Ring and put your faith in its performance.
- Make as many bookmaker accounts as possible and around early in the morning. Many operators risk on increasing the odds on the morning of the racing and take on big liabilities. You should take advantage of that instead of just taking 5/4 bet just because of the loyalty to your regular bookmaker. Also, during the festival week, bookmakers are doing all they can to attract punters. This opens up some fantastic promotions and bonuses you could take advantage of.
Cheltenham Betting Odds & Runners
With Cheltenham festival 2021 coming soon, Cheltenham bookmaker offers including ante-post odds have been released. Ante-post is a betting market where you can place bets in advance of the start date, and the increased odds are a reflection of that. However, you should be aware of the potential risks; if the horse you backed doesn’t run the race, you might not get refunded.Also, the odds vary between bookmakers, and they depend on the type of the bet you place. So if you wager a treble bet, your accumulative odds will be higher than for a single bet, but all three selections must be successful to get a return. There are two basic bet types divided into numerous combinations – accumulators and forecasts.An accumulator bet, also known as parlay, is a single bet involving multiple selections. In order to get a profit from accumulator bet, all the bets must come in. For many people, accumulator bets are more interesting for the simple fact that the odds can be substantially higher than for a single bet.
A forecast bet, or CSF, is a bet where you predict the first two horses (or dogs) home in the exact order or in either order. There is a lot of time until 2021 Cheltenham festival, so we can expect the odds to change a lot until the very event. The reason behind it is that all the world-class bookmakers have a team of experts that constantly monitor the horses, jockeys and trainers. Health, recent form and a multitude of other factors affect the odds.Our team of experts has conducted a thorough research of betting sites, and they have put together a list of best odds for Cheltenham festival. Take a closer look and get a better insight into Cheltenham festival betting offers.
|Supreme Novices’ Hurdle||Appreciate It||Willie Mullins||6/4|
|Arkle Chase||Shishkin||Nicky Henderson||10/11|
|Champion Hurdle||Epatante||Nicky Henderson||3/1|
|Festival Novices’ Chase||Monkfish||Willie Mullins||7/4|
|Queen Mother Champion Chase||Chacun Pour Soi||Willie Mullins||4/5|
|Marsh Novices’ Chase||Envoi Allen||Gordon Elliott||8/11|
|Stayers’ Hurdle||Paisley Park||Emma Lavelle||3/1|
|Cheltenham Gold Cup||Al Boum Photo||Willie Mullins||5/2|
*Odds are subject to change
Cheltenham Gold Cup Favourites
Al Boum Photo produced one of the best performances of the 2020 Cheltenham festival by winning the Cheltenham Gold Cup for the second time in two years. The Willie Mullins trained nine-year-old became the first horse since Kauto Star (2007 and 2009) to win the Blue Riband of steeplechasing more than once. The 100/30 favourite was again ridden by Paul Townend.
In the latest betting for the 2021 Cheltenham Gold Cup, Al Boum Photo is the 3/1 favourite with bet365. The defending champion has won over the course and distance and will take some beating. A Plus Tard is the second favourite but has not won in Grade 1 company at the track. Royale Pagaille is relatively unexposed and could be the horse to beat Al Boum Photo.
Best Mate was the last horse to win three Gold Cups in succession and Al Boum Photo has the attributes to emulate the winner in 2002, 2003 and 2004. The two-time champion ticks all the boxes and a third win in the most prestigious chase of the season would be an outstanding achievement at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival.
Horse racing is unpredictable, and it’s that unpredictability that makes it so thrilling and fun. However, there are a couple of factors that you should take into consideration when choosing your favourite horse:
- Don’t always pick the favourites to win the race – they actually win only 30% of the time. Horse racing is unpredictable, especially when there are jumps involved.
- Look at the current and overall form of the horse – it’s reasonable to expect that if a horse is in a good form, he’ll have a decent chance to take the win. Also, you need to consider the quality of the opposition in previous races, as well as the distance.
- Check out course records – it’s common for some horses to run better at certain courses, and not so well at others.
- Check the distance records – it’s well known that horses have preferred distances. You should pay attention to whether the horse is stepping down or stepping up.
- Check up on the current form of both the trainer and the jockey – they play an important role in the race.
Latest News on Cheltenham Festival 2021
Cheltenham festival is approaching fast and the hype train is pulled into the station. There will be a plenty of news concerning race favourites, Cheltenham bookmaker offers, betting guides and tips, reviews, instructions, and glossaries. Stay tuned, and make sure you’re on top of all the latest information about the horses, riders, and trainers for the 2021 Cheltenham festival.