Cheltenham offers for existing customers 2021
Bet365 - Terms and conditions apply : Sports betting | Casino | Poker | Terms and conditions apply : William Hill - Sports | Casino | Poker | Vegas | Live Casino | T&Cs apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Most common offers for existing clients on Cheltenham Festival 2021
Here are some of the Cheltenham offers for existing customers that you will come across at various bookies:
|Cheltenahm Offers Existing Customers||See Offers|
|No Runner no Bet – NRNB Cheltenham||See NRNB Offers|
|Best Odds Guaranteed||See Best Odds Guaranteed|
|Free Bets Offers for Cheltenham 2021 – New and Existing Clients||See Free Bets Offers|
|Extra Places Cheltenham Festival||See Extra Places|
|All Special Promotions: Anteposts, Money Back||See Special Promotions|
|Sign up Offers – New Customers||See Sign Up Offers|
- No Runner No Bet (usually on the Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase, Stayers’ Hurdle, Ryanair Chase and Cheltenham Gold Cup races)
- Best Odds Guaranteed promotions
- VIP tickets (the chance to enter a prize draw to win a hospitality ticket to the 2021 Gold Cup or 100 runner-up cash prizes
- Acca Insurance offers (get your stake back if one horse chosen out of a + leg racing acca doesn’t come in
- Each Way Extra promotions (on selected Horse Races)
- VIP Cheltenham Festival tickets promotions
Cheltenham offers for existing customers
The Cheltenham Festival held in the UK in March 2021 is definitely a big attraction not only for spectators and horse racing fans, but for those who are considering trying out their luck and betting on one lucky horse (or more).
While the betting market will be brimming with welcome bonuses and promotions dedicated to new customers only who are still looking for their favourite bookie, many of UK’s biggest names in the industry will come up with dedicated Cheltenham offers for existing customers. By zooming in on this event and focusing on their most avid horse racing players, sportsbooks will ensure that they keep their clientele and make sure that their existing members won’t be going knocking at other bookmakers’ doors for better deals.
Not all of the bookmakers you heard of promote customer loyalty as they should, but the ones that care about their players will. The competition in the betting industry is fierce, so thanking members for their brand loyalty via promotions is crucial. In this category, Cheltenham offers for existing customers are included.
The most important factor for bookies to remember is that punters will keep on betting with them because they are rewarded in one way or another by that bookie. While welcome bonuses and introductory promotions are great incentives, they will only last until the wagering criteria has be fulfilled.
Some of the most common Cheltenham offers for existing customers will consist of loyalty offers, boost your own odds offers, cash prizes and more. The most reputable bookies will have a whole package developed for members to enjoy the festival to the fullest: ante-post offers for Cheltenham, enhanced each-way odds, free bets, event previews, info on the festival’s history, live streaming and more.
Where can I watch Cheltenham festival live 2021?
In case you don’t want to just place bets on races, but also to be closer to the action, then watching the event is the way to go. There are several ways to watch the Cheltenham races and one of them is via your favourite bookmaker:
- bet365 Cheltenham live stream – for this you only need is to register with the operator, make a deposit and wager a bet. You have to have at least £10 in your member’s account to have access to their live streaming channel. You need to have a funded account and make sure you’ve placed a wager within the last 24 hours. Please note that the live stream option is not available in all countries due to broadcasting rights. T&C Apply. Always check conditions on official website.
- William Hill Cheltenham live stream – make sure you have a William Hill member’s account with a positive balance and that you wagered a bet of £1 minimum on a race in the last 24 hours (this bet can even be a £0.50 each way one, but ante-post bets don’t apply).
Another method to use to watch the festival is going live on Racing TV and ITV.
FAQ Cheltenham Festival 2021
See below the most common questions regarding the Cheltenham Festival 2021.
When will the Cheltenham Festival take place?
The festival will take place between 16-19 March 2021, and will last for four days with seven races on each day.
When will the festival start?
The races will start every day at 1.30pm and the final race will be run at 5.30pm.
How many races will run?
There will be 28 races run at the festival as follows:
- 16th March 2021: Day One (Champion Day): 7 races
- 17th March 2021: Day Two (Ladies Day): 7 races
- 18th March 2021: Day Three (St Patrick’s Thursday): 7 races
- 19th March 2021: Day Four (Gold Cup Day): 7 races
When will the Cheltenham racecourse reception open?
The Cheltenham racecourse reception is open from Monday to Friday between 8:30 – 17:30 (excluding Bank Holidays).
Can I bring my kid to the festival?
Children under 18 have free entry to the racecourse to all fixtures (not including: The Festival™ presented by Magners). All children must be accompanied by an adult (two children maximum per adult).
Can I buy a ticket for the festival on the day of the race?
To make sure that you get a good price for your ticket, you are advised to purchase yours in advance as discounts will end midnight the day before the racing. You can buy tickets on the day at every entrance, but not for the Gold Cup Day. Tickets are subject to availability.